Monday, January 5, 2015

Air Force Veteran Designates Some Targets

My friend Tom Cahill  has given me permission to republish his letters home from his voluntary exile in France. This is the second in the series.  It will be daily until I have caught up and then as I receive them.


Friends,

I think bombing ISIS for humanitarian reasons is an absolutely  GREAT idea.  How else are we gonna save those Muslims from killing each other?

Here's a list of other targets I propose to bomb to save humankind AND in priority--Wall Street, Israel, Saudi Arabia AND if there are any bombs left, Paris,  just to tick-off the French for not supporting us in Iraq War II.

And we shouldn't be concerned about collateral damage.  We were never worried about it before;  why start now?

But I don't think the US Air Force or the US Navy can be trusted to do the job right.  We need to let Halliburton have the contract.  Those poor guys there in Dubai need the money and that should be a sufficient humanitarian reason.

Dick Cheney for POTUS 2016.

God bless America!

USA NUMBER ONE!  USA NUMBER ONE!  USA NUMBER ONE!  USA NUMBER ONE!  USA NUMBER ONE . . . 

Tom Cahill

Granville, France

No comments:

Post a Comment